The Shiloh Farms Amenities Committee is seeking a new Pool Committee Chair! Pool Committee Chair will:
- Check with HOA Board in April on opening date to start planning accordingly. Pool opening/closing dates in past years are generally +/2 weeks of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Engage pool furniture vendor for any warranty issues on broken furniture (contact info will be provided)
- Work with Amenities Committee to select a new Pool Attendant that handles the once daily general clean-up of the pool deck & furniture (those responsibilities are defined and will be provided)
- Receive any valuable items left at pool for safekeeping until they can be returned to their owner
- Check things at the pool at least once a week and also verify Pool Attendant is performing their duties
- Facilitate the invoice & payment with Heritage for the Pool Attendant's payment on a weekly basis throughout the Pool Season.
If you are interested or have any questions, please send a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On August 2, 2014 from 3pm-5pm, we will have our annual pool party. Volunteers needed - please contact Andrea at 678-965-2698 or email@example.com.
We are requesting $2-$3 in coins per child who wants to participate in the treasure dive at the pool party. Please drop your change off prior to the party at either
Ridgefield: Andrea - 6715 Ridgefield Drive
Crofton: Lori - 6775 Preston Glen Drive
We are looking for volunteers to contribute ideas and be a part of the core group or participate on focused sub committees (pool, playground, tennis, clubhouse, social pavilion, green space, and future amenities). We hope this will give everyone a voice into the amenities and our neighborhood plans.
Our primary focus will be making recommendations to the HOA Board with short term and long term plans for maintenance, upkeep, and/or updates to the area amenities. Once the committee is formed, we will work with the HOA Board to develop a charter and set priorities which we will communicate with the neighborhood via email and the HOA website.
We are looking to have a broad cross-section of residents whose areas of interest cover all of the amenities mentioned above. If you would like to join the Committee, please send an email to the following:
Sanjay - UGAdog98@us.ibm.com
Steve - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering to help play a part in Shiloh Farms future.
Annual Meeting Recap
Your Shiloh Board of Directors for 2014 is as follows:
President - Joe Marroquin
Vice President - Jeff Johns
Secretary - Tony Helms
Treasurer - Edison Fowler
Member at Large - Steve Schmitt
The board agreed to hold our regular monthly meeting on the third Monday of the month at our clubhouse at 7pm. All owners in good standing are welcome to attend.
From a property management standpoint, we have retained Heritage Property Management to professionally manage our property and help us enforce our covenants. Please feel free to reach out to Heritage directly for any routine Shiloh business like property modification requests, clubhouse rentals, pool maintenance, landscaping etc.
Property Manager - Becca Drews
Work: (770) 451-8171
Launched two new much needed Committees for Shiloh:
1) Forsyth Matters Committee - to liaise with the county and local governments and make sure that Shiloh's interests are heard with respect to zonings, school zonings, traffic, greenway matters, etc.
2) Amenities Committee - to comprehensively look at our playground, tennis and pool amenities and see how we should improve our valuable amenities area.
Thank you all for coming out and voting or for sending in your proxies. It's only by having elections that we can keep the association properly indentured to its owners and moving in the direction that you, as a majority, want us to move. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me or to any of our board members. For routine property management issues and after hours issues with the pool, cleanliness or access, we ask that you contact Heritage directly at the numbers provided. If you don't obtain a timely response from Heritage, we do ask that you let the board know. For saftey of property or life emergencies, please don't contact the association, its board members or Heritage (911 is the proper number for that).