New Shiloh Farms Movie Night
Has been rescheduled to October 10th! We are pleased to announce our Shiloh Farms Family Movie Night, will take place Saturday, October 10th! We hope to see you there!
Fall Neighborhood Yard Sale
Friday, October 16 and Saturday, October 17, 2015 8 am -2 pm
Clean out those attics and closets and get ready for a Shiloh Farms garage sale. You’re welcome to participate one day or both. The neighborhood will cover advertising costs and has some signs available.
Pool is scheduled to be closed for the season starting Monday, Oct. 5, 2015.
- Locks are now operational (for access to the upper tennis courts, tennis bathrooms, pool, and pool bathrooms). Everyone should have your new access cards so we encourage you to carry them to be able to access the facilities. The upper courts and restrooms require access cards.
- Due to recent vandalism on the lower courts, the board installed temporary padlocks. The code for the padlock can be found under the Amenities link under the Tennis section. Please note that you have to squeeze down on the lock to release. Do not share this combination with non-homeowners. Be sure to lock the door when you leave the lower courts (change the numbers to get the lock to close).
- If you see suspicious activity please call 911. Money spent on vandalism repairs is money out of everyone's pocket! That means less money for other enhancements/activities.
- This is a 100% volunteer driven effort, we need your help
- Thanks so much for those that have recently volunteered
- We are looking for anyone who knows about motion cameras, motion lights
- We are also restarting the Welcome Committee
- Movie Night, Pool Party events, among others need volunteers!
Starting on December 1, 2014, Shiloh Farms will transition to Community Management Associates, Inc as our new Agent and Property Manager.
Our property manager will be:
Please reach out to Carrie with any questions regarding the community:
- Clubhouse Rentals
- Issues with the property (cleanliness, vandalism, etc)
- Assessment Dues
- ACC matters (property modification requests, etc)