FAQs - Check it out!
A FAQs section has been added to the web page menu. It contains many questions/answers that have been asked by our homeowners. If you feel there are other questions that should/can be added, send an email to Le Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shiloh Farms HOA Board
Immediately after the annual meeting, the Board met for its required organizational meeting and selected our officers for the year. The 2019 Shiloh Farms Board of Directors:
• President – David Durden (Belmont) - Term ends in 2021
• Vice President – Gina Sharma (Crofton) - Term ends in 2021
• Treasurer – Jason Lillis (Crofton) – Term ends in 2022
• Secretary – Sanjay Pankhania (Belmont) – Term ends in 2022
• Member at Large - Hokan Ojert (Ridgefield) - Term ends in 2020
Also, please consider volunteering for the many committees that we have in the neighborhood. It’s a wonderful opportunity to invest back into your neighborhood!
Starting on December 1, 2014, Shiloh Farms will transition to Community Management Associates, Inc as our new Agent and Property Manager.
Our property manager will be:
Please reach out to Carrie with any questions regarding the community:
- Clubhouse Rentals
- Issues with the property (cleanliness, vandalism, etc)
- Assessment Dues
- ACC matters (property modification requests, etc)
If you have events or neighborhood news to share, please contact the Board or the Website Committee.